Bananas taste great. You can eat it right after peeling or make something else with it. However it is cooked, it will be delicious, as it is healthy. Other than its fruit, banana peels also have a lot of benefits, including these, we have on our list.
1. Banana peels can be used to whiten your teeth.
Banana peels contain salicylic acid, which is a natural astringent, citric acid or a natural and subtle bleaching agent, as well as manganese, magnesium, and potassium which can help you rid off stains on your crown without wearing down the enamel.
2. Tenderize meat naturally, effectively, and easily.
Wrap meats before cooking, and you’ll see that your sliced meats will be tender in no time.
3. Banana peels can be used as shoe and silver polish.
Rubbing the insides of banana peels to leather shoe silver items can take off dirt while leaving an instant shine on them.
4. For minor irritations and bites, banana peels can provide immediate relief.
Placing banana peels on skin areas with rashes, pimples, bug bites, and other minor skin irritations will provide an easy and no-cost relief.
5. Banana peels can also be eaten.
You can make a shake or add them to your soup to make a twist to your ordinary food and drink.