Other than being a reliable cleaning agent, baking soda can also be used as a treatment for many known disorders, including those we have listed below.
1. Baking soda can be used to manage diabetes.
Many have discovered baking soda to be an effective preventive and curing agent against diabetes. It can be administered orally or transdermally to address all stages of diabetes.
2. Baking soda helps improve the proper functioning of the kidney.
As baking soda can contribute to removing baking soda in the body, resulting in a balanced pH level, it can improve the overall functioning of the kidney.
3. Baking soda can be used to treat either bee stings or insect bites.
Just mix water with baking soda and use the paste as a topical salve to treat problem areas.
4. Baking soda can be used as a remedy for heartburn or acid reflux.
One of the most cost-efficient and quick remedies for acid reflux is baking soda. Just mix a teaspoon of the powder to two cups of water. Consume the mixture an hour after every meal.
5. Baking soda helps relieve stomach ulcers.
As baking soda has acid calming properties, many have considered it as an effective solution to relieve ulcer pain.