6. Some synthetic chemicals known to be carcinogenic are added to processed foods.
Amyl acetate, amyl valerate, anethole, anisyl formate, amyl butyrate, benzyl acetate, benzyl isobutyrate, butyric acid, and so on– these are just a few of the six thousand chemicals added to “fortified” foods.
7. Routinely eating processed foods can cause memory and mood problems.
Your heart, brain, and hormones are affected when you consume foods that have been shred off of vital natural nutrients.
8. Processed foods cost more than healthy foods.
The supermarket receipts may tell you otherwise, but if you consider the long-term effect of the foods that you eat on your health.
9. Processed foods are usually low-fiber foods.
Most of the healthy fiber are removed or lost during processing.
10. Processed foods are with unrecognizable parts.
Some processed foods are filled with unrecognizable parts and pieces, like ears and esophagi.